Sunday, March 28, 2010

Must Have Mondays

I often create byhand.me Spotlights as companion pieces to my blogs. Doing research I come across many talented artists who also believe that
Style, Beauty and Utility
are compatible concepts. Many of us endeavor to reflect that dynamic in our work. To introduce these artists I thought I might put together an occasional
Must Have Monday Spotlight
to showcase creations that are practical, add beauty to the everyday, speak to your senses and maybe help support an independent artisan.   

The first spotlight called "Hatitudes - Beneficial and Beautiful" a collection of fanciful sun solutions from Etsy and 1000Markets artisans. Just click on the thumbnail photo in the spotlight and the link will take you to the artisan's shop. The spotlight is also posted at http://www.byhand.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment