Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Looking Up Part 2 ~ Light Show

When I was a child thunder and lightning scared the poop out of me, but I've grown to love its shear power and beauty. Amazing experiences on Mt. Robson in Canada, and in the Colorado Rockies and New Mexico seeded my new appreciation of nature's strength. Here are some remarkable works by Etsy artisans that help to illustrate the magic, the links to their shops are below.

"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does all the work." Mark Twain


Cassiopeia and Thor II





Southwest Monsoon

Seasons are changing and with that comes changing weather, hope you experience some of your own magic this year. Looking up is good exercise for your neck and your mind. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I like that Hibbs piece of Southwest Monsoon, how light shatters the horizon.

    ReplyDelete