Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Cowgirl at Heart

To further celebrate our weekend of music and cowboy poetry at Emandal Farm I thought I'd introduce Dave Stamey on the barn stage, doing what he does best. And below, out under the shade trees, near the large organic gardens are Sue Parker and Tamara Adams. Sue is a gifted cowboy poet and western historian and Tam is the owner and passion behind Emandal Farm.
To stay in the spirit of the West I created a new spotlight at byhand.me entitled "Cowgirl Up" with a delicious selection of jewelry and paintings from the artisans of Etsy. Each photo is a link to the artist's site. Please check out http://www.byhand.me/ for additional spotlights I created with artisans of 1000Markets. Hope you enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a cowgirl at heart. Thanks for the wonderful selections. I love the boot bracelet!

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete